Cursillistas use The Order of Group Reunion as an outline for their weekly conversations. These conversations touch on the practices and activities of God on us, and us on God. As such, the Order is simply a series of questions that act as a guide. Mature Cursillistas may skip the outline entirely, because their sharing in a less structured format covers all the bases anyway. Use the questions that work for you, but don’t shun the “hard” ones. “Put everything to the test. Accept what is good.” 1 Thessalonians 5:21
- Opening Prayer
- Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your faithful and kindle in us the fire of Your love. Send forth Your spirit and we shall be created And You shall renew the face of the earth. Let us pray: O God, Who by the light of the Holy Spirit did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that by that same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever rejoice in Your consolations, through Christ our Lord. Amen.
With what spiritual aids have I nourished my vital union with Christ this week?
- What was the moment in which I felt closest to Christ?
- Was there a time when I felt far away from Christ? When was that, and what was the cause?
- What have I read or observed in my environment to enrich my relationship with God?
- What have I done to understand better the gift of God?
- What have I done to share the Christ-life in me with others?
- Were there times that I held back and missed the opportunity to share it?
- What apostolic success did the Lord accomplish through me in my family, my work, and my environment?
- What is my plan for the coming week?
- What will I do in the next 48 hours to bring this about?
- Closing Prayer
- We give You thanks, Almighty God, for all the benefits You have given us. You Who live and reign forever and ever. Amen. Close with an Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be, lifting in prayer all who are present, and all who could not be present. Pray for each other during the week that we will have the strength to continue the journey as we bring others to Christ.
What can group reunion mean to you?
- Check out this video to see how group reunion is working in one Cursillista’s life.
- What Group Reunion Means to Me